BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Weekend

So the craziest thing happened to me on Friday. After work I text Adam to see if he can talk.. Well he called me right away and we talked for about 5 mins. I was on my way to his parents house to spend the night. He told me that he was able to leave campus for a little while so he was on his way to Wal-Mart. He also kept on asking me what me and his mom were going to be doing that night. I swear he asked me like 5 times. Well when I got to his parents house I stayed for a few mins and than Adam called me again. We talked for a few mins and than i decided to leave Jennah with his mom and I was going to run home to get my dogs..

When i got to my house I noticed there was a white unmarked police car.. The same car that he drove down to the academy with. I just smiled and shook my head.. I walk into my apartment and there he was.. LOL I was SUPER excited that he was home. He told me that he will be able to come home every weekend. He just doesnt know what time he will be leaving each weekend. Like one weekend he might come home early Friday and than the next weekend he might not be able to come home untill Saturday. So it depends.. But that doesnt matter to me.. Atleast he will be able to come home on the weekends.

Today I attempted to take some pictures of Jennah as a "photographer".. They didnt turn out the way I would have liked but I did manage to get some great shots. I guess I just have to keep practicing.

Tomorrow (Monday) will be a short day for me.. I get off at 3. The only bad thing is that I have a doctor's appoinment. So its not like I'm getting off to have fun.. LOL

1 comments:

Amy said...

Hooray for your weekend visits!