BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall For Greenville

This post is late but I guess its better late than never..


Last weekend Jennah and I went to Fall for Greenville with my friend Jen and her kiddos... We went on a Sunday thinking the crowd wouldnt be that bad.. but in reality it was bad.. We were even there when everything was closing up. I had a few friends that went on Saturday and they said the crowd was crazy. You couldnt move.. Even tho the crowd was bad we had a good time.. It was nice to get out and hang out with a friend.


Of course I took some pictures of the night but they didnt turn out that well.. I do have this one picture of Jennah and I and than Jen emailed me pictures of the babies playing..


Jennah and her friend Andrew... Sorry about the red eyes....



0 comments: