BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Crazy Baby

Last night I went to go check on Jennah while Adam and I were watching a movie... When I first walked in the room i didnt really see her in the crib.. But as I walk further in the room I was able to see her.. She was sleep with a blanket around her face and neck and her one leg up on a stuffed animal.. Now I know thats not the safest thing but It was pretty funny. I had to go run and grab my camera and said to myself this is going to be a blog.. LOL

Here is picture number 1



About 45 minutes later I go and check up on her again and notice she was just about in the same position but her other leg is propped up on another stuffed animal.. In the picture above the Minnie Mouse is sitting up and the picture below Minnie Mouse is down and her leg is on it... I tried to take the picture with no flash and the picture ended up really red.. I had to edit the red out and thats why its looks so bright in the room. The lights are actually off..




2 comments:

Amy said...

Precious!! They are so funny when they sleep.

Leza said...

That is too cute. I kind of sleep like that now...since i have 2 dogs taking up the whole bed. Atleast she has a whole bed to herself.