BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Amanda's Bachelorette Party


Last night I was able to have some me time and hang out with some friends.. It was Amanda's (my boss and friend) bachelorette party. We first went to her friend Heather's house to eat pizza and have a few drinks.. After Heather's we went to Brick City Grill. I had tons of fun and found my new favorite drink.. Its called Grape Ape and boy was it yummy. It taste just like grape kool-aide. So after Brick City we left and went to wild wing's.. I rode with my friend Chris so I can drink (I'm not a big drinker and when I do it hits me hard.. LOL). Well we stood around for a few mins waiting on Amanda to arrive when one of her friends got a call saying that she went home.. Poor thing got pretty sick and went back to Heather's. The funny thing was, it was only 11pm when she called it a night.. She swore up and down that she was going to be going all night.. But oh well. I had tons of fun and I am sure if she knew I was posting about her getting sick she would smack me.. LOL... So of course here are some pictures from the night...










0 comments: