BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

7 Random Things

My friend Leza tagged me on her blog and so now I need to post a blog about 7 random things about me.

Here I go......

1. My favorite time of the day is sunrise. Around 5am. This time of day is so peaceful.

2. Adam and I are high school sweethearts and dated 9 years before getting married.

3. I am terrified of fire and fire truck sirens.

4. I did no get my drivers license untill I was 22 and my first car was a Grand AM

5. Besides my husband I do not have a best friend.. Just many great freinds.

6. Hopefully one day I will live back in New Jersey where I am from or Chicago where Adam is from. I honestly miss it up there very much.

7. I was named after a actress named Kristy McNickel

2 comments:

Leza said...

Hey girl. Awesome facts. I didnt know you were named after an actress and that you were terrified of Fire trucks and sirens....you're gonna be hearing alot of that with a 5-0 in your house.

Now you have to tag someone so they play along and you learn something about them as well. Thanks for playing along.

Amy said...

That's fabulous that you're named after Kristy McNichol. I love her!!