BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just a few days away

Adam leaves on Sunday and I'm already having hard time dealing with it.. I think I'm having a hard time dealing with the fact of it.. I know he will be gone only 9 weeks total. I know many woman go without seeing their husbands for months or even years.. I should be greatful its only 9 weeks. I think the hardest part is I wont have the help that I need.. His parents did say I can stay with her if I want and I am totally greatful but I am seriously going to try to stay at home... I might stay with her for a few nights but really I'm not sure. And here I am venting about him leaving for weeks but on the reality he will be gone for the first 2 weeks where he can not come home.. After the first 2 weeks he can come home on the weekends.. So Its really not that bad.. LOL this post is all over the place.. One minute I'm venting about being upset he is leaving and than the next I am saying it wont be that bad.. Actually what I am doing is trying to convince myselft that it wont be that bad. We'll see.. I'm sure I will be posting how sad I am on Sunday........................

Today Is Jennah's 6 month check up.. Poor baby gets shots. I also have another appointment this afternoon so I will be takeing Jennah to day care for a few hours.. I hate to do that to her but I kinda have to..

So I'm going to get ready...

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love the sidebar picture of Miss Jennah in polka dots. Too cute! You will be just fine on your own. Being a single parent(so to speak)is quite empowering. It's amazing how much you learn to do on your own. You're gonna be fine girlie! Call me anytime you need to vent, hang out, or nap. :) I'll be more than happy to watch your little darling.

Kourtney said...

You will be fine, I promise! I wish I was closer so we could hang out or I could help with her.

How did the drs appts go (are you okay?)?