BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

I've been slacking

I've been kinda busy for the past week or so...

To start it off last Tuesday I took Jennah to the mall to get her ears pierced. They are really cute and I need to post a picture of them... And what a trooper.. Poor thing screamed as they were getting done. I wished they were able to do both ears at once but they couldnt.. Their was only 1 person working.. But its ok.. She cried for just a few minutes.. I actually felt bad so I went to The Childrens Place and got her a few outfits.. LOL...

The next day at school Jennah was really fussy and not acting like she felt very well.. She also was not eating at all.. I kinda had to force feed her so she would have something in her stomache.. That night Brittany and I went to dinner and ran to Target.. While we were in Target Jennah looked so sad and I just knew something was wrong.. After I got back to my in-laws (Adam and I were dog sitting for a few days) I took her temp and she ended up having a 101.3 fever. Thats when I decided to take her to the doctor in the morning.. Well I gave her some tylenol and than she went to bed... The next morning she felt really warm so I took her temp again.. It ended up being 101.8. I gave her some tylenol and than tried her on bottle... She drank like 4oz and seemed fine. I got her dressed and as soon as we were walking out the door she threw up.. When we got the doctor her fever didnt go down any.. And thats b/c she threw up the tylenol. Anywho the doctor said she has a double ear infection. I feel so bad for her b/c this is her 3rd ear infection in 3 months. The doctor put her on a different antibiotic and also put her on Zantac. She is trying to find out why she keeps getting ear infections.

So far so good.. She is feeling better.. Starting to finally eat.. Today she has been takeing her bottles with no problem and she is finally eating her baby food with no problem. I hope this is her last ear infection.. I would hate for her to have to get tubes...

So outside of those few things there's not much going on. Saturday I went to Amanda's bridal shower (Amanda's my director/friend from work). That was a lot of fun.. I always tend to have tons of fun at those things.. I was talking to Brittany the other day and I was telling her how much I would love to become an event planner. But I dont know.. Thats something to consider...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaitlan saw the pictures of Jennah on this post and said she's "silly and cute". :-)
I hope Jennah feels better soon! I bet she looks so cute with her ears pierced! Kaitlan has already started asking to have hers done, but she obviously has no idea how much it would hurt.lol We'll probably wait until she's 5 or so. I kinda wish we'd had it done when she was a baby though...

Amy said...

Hope Jennah starts feeling better soon. I had lots of ear infections as a kid and eventually had tubes in my ears. After that it was smooth sailing.

Anonymous said...

I hope Jennah gets better soon! She might need tubes, they seem to help kids a lot.

I always thought it would be fun to be an event planner too but I don't know.

I bet her peirced ears are so cute! Post a picture so I can see them.