BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

New Date

The other day work told Adam that his academy date has been changed.. So instead of leaveing on October 20th, he is actually going September 21. It makes me really sad b/c i guess he's has to go either way.. Sooner or later.. It just happens to be sooner than later..

Once again I had to take Jennah to the doctor today. This morning I noticed some white stuff in her tongue and than I saw some on her upper lip.. I just knew it was thrush.. She is on 2 antibiotics. It was bound to happen. So now the poor thing is on 3 different antibiotics. I feel so bad for her.. She goes in for a check up on the 15th and thats also her 6 month check up... So that means she gets shots... I hope Adam can take her.. I cant stand to see her scream like that..

1 comments:

Amy said...

You and I are two of a kind. Dan has been appointed as the official "doctor visit dad" until she is finished getting her shots. I'm such a wimp! Also, I'm sorry about Adam leaving earlier than planned. You're more than welcome to come hang with us while he's gone.