BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Adam, Chuck E Cheese and Frankies

Adam once again told me a different date that he is leaving for the academy. He is leaving Sunday Sept 28th.. Thats supposed to be a for sure date.. LOL

Jennah is getting better.. Adam took her back to the doctor last Thursday. The doctor said that her right ear is still infected so she put her on a new antibiotic. This one seems to be working great b/c she is back to eating.. The only thing is that she has been alittle crabby. I dont know maybe she's teething.. She is bitting everything and drooling.. .So maybe thats it.. The doctor did put her on some eye drops b/c her eyes are always full of goop. She has had the goop since she was born. The doc said its clogged tear ducts. She told me massage under the eyes and stuff.> So have but nothing has been working.. She finally decided to put her on some drops and they are working good.. Her eyes are clear. I dont know if its b/c she is put on a new antibiotic but she still has thrush. Today has been the 10th day of the antibiotic but I think I am going to keep giving it to her for the next couple of days. It seemed to be going away but as soon as she started this new medicine it came back. So I dont know. We'll see how it is in the next couple of days.


Last week I had a birthday party to go to at chuck e cheese. I invited Brittany to come with. Well I think we had more fun than the kids. LOL I guess we made the best of it.. Since Brittany is tiny she rode the little rides with Jennah on her lap. It was pretty funny. Also yesterday Jennah had her first experience at Frankies. We met some friends there to play some games and then we went to dinner. Jennah seemed to love all of the lights and just kept on watching everyone walk by. She is so observant now. I love to watch her look at people. She is learning so much and I know she still has her whole life ahead of her...

1 comments:

Amy said...

Jennah is adorable in the picture of the two of you in the car.