BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm that person

So I thought I would be that cool person who blogs while eating lunch in a totally cool cafe.. Except I'm eating luch at Atlanta Bread.. I mean dont get me wrong, Atlanta Bread is a cool place, its just not as cool as the tiny little cafe's in a downtown cafe.. LOL

Things are pretty decent my way. Jennah's ears are getting better.. Slowly but surely.. Work is so so.. Ready to find a new adventure.. Either with or without the company. I really enjoy most of the people I work with, its just I'm over the room I am in.. I'm ready for a new challenge. Something where I dont feel overwhelmed all the time.. I am sure soemthing will change soon.. I have faith.. I guess thats all I can have. Oh well.. I guess we'll see.

Things with Adam are fantastic. We get a long great.. We get a long better now than we have in 10 years.. Us being apart is defently better for Jennah.. We are happier and we get a long great.. I know if we were still together Jennah would be growing up in a stressful enviorment. Something I defently dont want and I know thats something Adam doesnt want.. So I guess this divorce was good for soemthing.. lol I wish him the best and for a happy life..

1 comments:

Amy said...

I'm glad that you're doing so well and that Jennah is getting better~slowly but surely. It's true what you said about faith~it truly is the most important thing to have. With all Dan and I have been through with his job lay-offs, financial hardships, etc. throughout the course of our marriage, it's faith that has gotten us through all of it.

As far as you and Adam, I'm glad you've come out on the other side realizing what's best for Jennah. Based on the pictures I've seen of her, she's seems like a trult happy little girl.

Finally, I wouldn't stress too much about not blogging in uber-ccol cafes while sipping espressos. I'm typing this by the glow of my laptop screen in bed at 5:45 AM before my family wakes up. No chance of cramming in lunch at any cafe anytime soon, or even McDonald's for that matter. And my blogging takes place once the family is asleep, or at least once the kids are, from the "luxury" of my very own Sleep Number bed. On the bright side, Dan did just get me a new laptop for my birthday (as this one is a hand-me-down and being held together with a bulldog clip and tape and runs slower than a child waiting for Christmas Day to arrive) so perhaps the glow will be just a little bit brighter. :)