BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

She's growing up.. :-)

I can't belive I have been so caught up in my mess that I didnt post a blog about Jennah....

Jennah finally has a tooth.. LOL I know she's alittle late getting them but I guess better late than never.. Its really cute to see one little tooth there... She wont let me take any pics so when I can get her to sit still I will take one...

Also on Wednesday Jennah started crawling... Now thats the cutest thing I have ever seen.. :-) Now that she is mobile she is getting bruises more.. But I know thats the part of growing up and I know she's going to get tons of bruises in her life... And as soon as I can get a video I will video tape her crawling....

I will try to stay on top of Jennah's progress...

1 comments:

Kourtney said...

How in the world did I miss this blog!? I can't wait to see her tooth and to see her crawling! I hope you are feeling better.