BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Update:::

Jennah has been feeling better and thank goodness she is sleeping better. Last night she slept all night.. I did have to wake up once to give her her passy.. She fell right asleep and I had to wake her at 8 for day care. I am just so glad she is feeling better

Well today while I was picking up a baby out of a swing I hurt my back. I really hurts to lean down and stand for a long period of time. I took some motrin to help me work all day. We will see how it feels tomorrow morning. I might just have to go see a doctor. Its probably just a pulled muscle but who knows. We'll see how things go

OK so last night Adam whistled and all of a sudden he looks over to Jennah and she is giving this sad look with her bottom lip all out. It was the cutest thing. So he kept on doing it and when he did she would do the same thing. It got sad b/c she let out 2 huge tears... So was really upset.. So I got my camera and had to take a picture and record it...

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is one of the funniest, most precious things I've ever seen. She has so much personality! Hope your back feels better soon.

Leza said...

I'm glad she's feeling better. That video is adorable. Her little pout lip is just cute as *you know*. She's definately going to break many hearts and have many people wrapped around her finger with that cute face. Keep making her feel better mommy...you're obviously doing what she needs.