BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Rough Weekend


Since Jennah has been sick she has been such a crab butt.. She's not eating well or sleeping well.. So she has been an overall crab. Saturday morning she woke up at 5:30 and than she decided she was going to cry.. I gave her a bottle hoping she would go back to sleep but she didnt. She fell back to sleep around 8:30 and than slept for 30 mins.. She feel back to sleep again around 11 and than woke up at 1pm.. That was nice but in between naps all she did was cry. Today (Sunday) was alittle better but still rough. She woke up at 4:45. I fed her and we went right back to sleep. The problem this morning was that she kept on rolling on her belly and she was getting frustrated b/c she never sleeps on her belly. I guess it was uncomfortable to her or it was just b/c she wasnt used to it. I dont know but i finally just gave in and stopped rolling her on her back.. I told her she's just gonna have to learn to sleep on her stomache.. I cant keep going in there and rolling her back over. She did sleep on her stomache for a few hours this morning.. So lets just hope tonight is a better..



Outside of having a frustrating weekend, today we went to a friends house for dinner. It was nice chat and hang out since we dont see them very often. So of course I did take some pictures...




In the pictures above Adam was rough houseing with Jennah.. She loves it and I am a nervous wreck.. LOl



In this picture Dylon (our friends son) was playing in Jennah's car seat.

0 comments: