BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

My sister's visit


This weekend was pretty exciting... My sister and her girls came up from Charleston for a visit... It was really great to see her and it was nice for her to finally meet Jennah. She has been trying to come up since she has been born but things never seemed to work out.. We tried to go down there a month or so ago but unexpected bills came up and we couldnt afford to go down there. Sadly she is leaving tomorrow around 1pm. Sunday is usually my pretty lazy day and I know I wont be able to get up and see her before she leaves. But thats ok.


My poor Jennah.. When we got there yesterday she was super tired since she just woke up from a short nap that she took on the way. Since she was tired she was a bit fussy. She wouldnt go by any one for the first hour or so. I felt bad b/c here my sister was meeting her for the first time and Jennah just cried every time she talked to her or tried to hold her. But after an hour or so she warmed up.



1 comments:

Amy said...

Glad Jennah warmed up to her aunt and that your sister finally got to meet her sweet niece.