BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

I had a great birthday

So today was my birthday and it ended up being a really good and relaxing day. I asked for the day off a month ago and they were nice enough to give it to me. I decided to take Jennah to day care so I can have some me time... I went to the pool and spent an hour or so there just laying out and listening to my mp3 player. It was peaceful untill some kids came down there.. Thats ok though, it was worth it.. All I had to do is crank up the volume of the mp3 player.. After hanging out by the pool I ran to Clemson with my mother in law. She had to see her co-working who had a heart attack a few weeks ago. We only spent about 45 mins there. I didnt mind it. It must sound bad but it was nice not having to worry about a baby for a little while. Well I say that but I did call the day care like 3 times to check on her.. LOL She ended up having a great day. When I picked her up she was in such a good mood... I was relieved..

So after picking Jennah up I had to run home and give her a bath and meet Adam so we can go to Mauldin City Hall for Adams formal swear in with the department. He swore in infront of the city council and the mayor. So that was fun to see.


Here are some of the pictures I was able to take while he was swearing in. I know they are kinda dark.. Sorry..



After the swear in we went to dinner at Wasabi steakhouse on woodruff rd. Its a new habachi resturant.. The food was very good and our cook was awesome. He was tons of fun and super nice.

Here are some pics from dinner:







1 comments:

Amy said...

Loving all of the great pictures from both celebrations. Congratulations to Adam! Happy Birthday to you! Glad I'm not the only one who takes my kiddo to day care so I can have some "me" time. LOL What great pics of Jennah. She always looks so alert!