BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Drinks with the girls and my Jennah bug

Last night I went out with girl from work. I had a lot of fun b/c its been awhile since I went out. I didnt stay out too late, I ended up getting tired pretty early.. LOL. So I was home by 12:30. But thats ok, aleast I had some time to hang out and have fun.


Here are some pics from the night



I just wanted to post these pictures b/c I thought they were cute of Little Miss Jennah...


1 comments:

Amy said...

What fun pictures of all the ladies, Jennah included, of course.

Can't wait to get funny pictures of my little wild child. In order to send them from your phone, just go in as if you're going to send a Pix message and out my e-mail address as the recipient. Thanks! I'm sure they will show up on my blog! :)