BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Parties, Friends and the Flu

Jennah had a fantastic birthday party at Chuck E Cheese.. It was such a great turn out.. She now has more toys that she doesnt know what to do with herself..





Here is a picture of Jennah blowing out her candles with her daddy and a picture of her and her daddy standing there..One of few pictures I have of her and her daddy..



















We also went to a few different parties.. Gabby's, Karter's, Gavin's, and Asheton's. I really love birthday season but boy is it exhausting.. LOL.. Here are some pictures



















On another note I just got over the stomach flu and a UTI.. Ran a high fever and of course had all the yucky symptons of a stomach flu.. Thank goodness I am feeling better but now my poor Jennah is sick.. She has the stomach bug and a double ear infection... I feel so bad for her and would change places with her in a heart beat... I guess that comes with motherhood.. LOL...


0 comments: